1. The weather is so warm. Warm enough to wear shorts. Warm enough to no longer dread getting out from under the covers in the morning. Warm enough to sit around sweating in our non-air conditioned apartment. This may result in an ice cream dependency.
2. I had the day off yesterday, which I spent reading at Hendricks Park. I love reading. I love Hendricks Park. I love the sun. I got all three at once. It was marvelous.
3. I wore a dress to work today. The two-year-old I get to play with every day loves when people wear dresses. She kept exclaiming, “We are both gorgeous!” throughout the day. It’s good for my self-esteem. Perhaps I’ll wear a dress tomorrow too.
4. Now that the weather is warm, we’ve been taking walks every evening, which has been a wonderful way to explore new areas and get to spend some quality time together! I pretty much run in one direction from our house (the way without any hills), so we’ve been taking our walks in the hilly areas, which are filled with beautiful houses and beautiful views. Oregon is gorgeous, folks.
5. My favorite 2-year-old loves to draw people. Up until this point, she has mostly drawn pictures of herself, her mom, her dad, and me. But today, Eric was lucky enough to make it into a drawing. He’s the short one on the right with the long hair and dress. Like I said, she loves dresses.